A more stylish (yet still effective) citronella candle. Keep pests away with a new outdoor statement candle! Note that the melting point of soy wax is relatively low (~135F) so PLEASE do not burn these on a hot day in Texas or be prepared for your candle to start melting before you even light the wick!
Small batch, hand poured with care in Vancouver WA. No phthalates, known toxins, or additives.
As always, all candles are natural soy wax with no added colors or UV inhibitors. We only use premium scents and are committed to providing the highest standard in scent safety and quality. For more details on our scents please check out our Scents page. For more information about our supply chain and our efforts to source natural renewable materials from the USA at every stage of production please reach out to email@example.com.
Soy wax is a natural product and may behave differently than other candles you are familiar with. Before you buy your candles, please check out our blog for tips and tricks including our Burning Tips for Soy Wax Candles and our guide to visual imperfections like Adhesion and Frosting in your Candle.
Classic Citronella Tin 3.5oz
- Trim wicks to 1/4" before burning
- Always burn candle on a level surface away from drafts and flammable materials
- Burn candle long enough for melt pool to fully reach the sides of the container (~3hrs for these candles) to avoid tunneling
- Don't burn candle longer than 4 hrs to avoid carbon buildup on wicks
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Stop using the candle when only 1/4" of wax remains